Does higher power reduce chance of injury?

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Thanakar
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Does higher power reduce chance of injury?

Postby Thanakar » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:53 am

Speaking of power, is the power of the hero at the END of the quest as important as the power of the hero when they started the quest? Which power figure is used for determining injury chance?

Dred0
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Dred0 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:52 am

The power when you send the hero off is the only relevant number, end power number is irrelevant.

Lynet

Postby Lynet » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:15 pm

cc_Tadaaah wrote:
anpaperface wrote:I believe the poster is referring to another bit of semi-stealth information that the level-up is done before the break calculation.

But this is still consistent with everything being calculated when the quest is activated.

It makes sense that everything is calculated when you hit go - I will take your word on it WingoDingo - thanks.

No, if an unbreakable item breaks, please send us a ticket so we can investigate. Be sure to include details as this would be a bug.

See discussion about this issue in Support > 0% Chance to break item broke.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5969&p=21384&hilit=on+the+way+home#p21384

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Lynet wrote:
cc_Tadaaah wrote:
anpaperface wrote:I believe the poster is referring to another bit of semi-stealth information that the level-up is done before the break calculation.

But this is still consistent with everything being calculated when the quest is activated.

It makes sense that everything is calculated when you hit go - I will take your word on it WingoDingo - thanks.

No, if an unbreakable item breaks, please send us a ticket so we can investigate. Be sure to include details as this would be a bug.

See discussion about this issue in Support > 0% Chance to break item broke.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5969&p=21384&hilit=on+the+way+home#p21384

Correct, Frodo's answer is the same as mine. If you "re-send" a hero without checking, then the item may break. But item breaks are rolled prior to gaining XP.

Lynet

Postby Lynet » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Glad to have that cleared up; after being told over and over that unbreakable items could break, one post saying, "no they can't" wasn't convincing enough. Especially since I didn't see that post till a few days ago.

Return to “General Discussion”