Shop Heroes Spreadsheet

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Shop Heroes Spreadsheet

Postby Richard » Wed May 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Mitrax wrote:Is it possible to get the Spreadsheet (especially items) in other supported languages? In my town most of people play in german language and translation is not as easy as it should be for names.

Would be really great :)

Regards Mitrax

I have had some players come forward wanting to translate the spreadsheet and I've even asked the community before about translating sheets but the players who offered either lost interest in translating or never went through with it to begin with.

I personally will not be looking for translators but anyone willing to is free to translate whatever portion or the entirety of the spreadsheet and share it with the community to their liking.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Thu May 18, 2017 1:16 am

Richard wrote:
Mitrax wrote:Is it possible to get the Spreadsheet (especially items) in other supported languages? In my town most of people play in german language and translation is not as easy as it should be for names.

Would be really great :)

Regards Mitrax

I have had some players come forward wanting to translate the spreadsheet and I've even asked the community before about translating sheets but the players who offered either lost interest in translating or never went through with it to begin with.

I personally will not be looking for translators but anyone willing to is free to translate whatever portion or the entirety of the spreadsheet and share it with the community to their liking.

I wish I had the time to go rummaging around the client's files to see if I could figure out how language info is stored there, since automated substitution of the strings in the spreadsheet using the game's language files should of course be more reliable than human translators...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Changelog: May 16th - May 19th, 2017

• Item Directory
    • Added missing sale xp data for an item
    • Added data for Stake Shooter
  • Precraft Directory
    • Added data for Stake Shooter
  • Chest Recipes
    • Updated all filters

Please feel free to submit any data where "Submit this data", "Submit" or "??" is displayed on the spreadsheet.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Mon May 22, 2017 8:29 am

Changelog: May 20th - May 21st, 2017

• Home
    • Renamed "Chest Recipes" to "Chest & Premium Items"
    • Renamed "Bulk Orders" to "Special Orders"
  • Hero Abilities
    • Added suggested slot data for Charles' abilities

Please feel free to submit any data where "Submit this data", "Submit" or "??" is displayed on the spreadsheet.

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Wed May 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Changelog: May 22nd - May 24th, 2017

• Item Directory
    • Corrected an error
  • Precraft Directory
    • Corrected an error

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Changelog: May 25th - May 26th, 2017

• Item Directory
    • Added sale xp data for all qualities for all items
    • Added missing sale xp data for some items

If your own sheet references this spreadsheet please be aware that it may be referencing incorrect rows and/or columns as new columns have been introduced.

Orblit

Postby Orblit » Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Thanks Richard!

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed May 31, 2017 2:49 am

I was very suprised to see there is no "minimal investment" column at the buildings page. Are you planning to add this?

edit: the reason i needed this info was to calculate how much gold i need to boost my louca to lvl 35 at various lvls of the port building, but I cannot calculate this if I only know how much xp Ill get per investment, but not how much each investment costs.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed May 31, 2017 2:59 am

paljar wrote:I was very suprised to see there is no "minimal investment" column at the buildings page. Are you planning to add this?

I guess that could be a calculated column. If I remember correctly, it starts at 4% of the total level's investment, going down to 0.5% at the end.
(or if there's no room in the tables, 1 small "level range vs percentage" sub-table)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

paljar

Postby paljar » Wed May 31, 2017 3:13 am

Ah thanks, I see.
My port is at the worst possible spot with lvl 39. Both at lvl 38 and at lvl 40 the minimal investment is likely 500k, but at lvl 39 it is 1 million.

Return to “General Discussion”