November Patch discussion

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: November Patch discussion

Postby Zorblak » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 am

Trisk wrote:Even if the F(+F) fuse didn't have a 60% chance of eating the original F, it would still be worth it to run CF(+F) because of the speed factor. CF(+F) has two unique items in it, whereas a F (+F) fuse has only one unique item, so a CF(+F) will take half the time. That's why, when I have a plentiful stock of different C's that I would be happy with any of them, I run CCF, CCCF, or even CCCCF to speed them up.

I just wish there were a better way to get commons. Other than downgrading Good to Common through City trade, there's no way to do it, and they're often sold out on the TH, so I run out of commons all the time when I'm trying to fuse up to a leg or a myth. That's why I would've liked the F+(F) fuse if it were more viable, even if it took longer.

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:38 am

Zorblak wrote:I just wish there were a better way to get commons.

Reset workers to lower/almost no mastery. You will be making tons of commons really fast.

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:40 pm

So is there going to be an official statement about how the cauldron "upgrade" is supposed to be working, what the paradise is up with that insanity enchanting system and what is there planned for the rest of the winter? I'm just looking for a reason to get my other foot out of the door for good.

You finally pushed all the buttons to the point that even I don't see a reason to stick around for any longer.

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 am

cynthrocks wrote:

Reset workers to lower/almost no mastery. You will be making tons of commons really fast.

2 problems with that:

1. It's annoying, time-consuming and gold consuming (if that's an issue for you)
2. What about the items that get "quality increase"? they will still be good no matter what.
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 57, NW: 264.8G, Items unlocked: 582, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 17-09-17)

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 am

cynthrocks wrote:

Huh, I never thought of that. Thanks! It means I won't get the Flawless to combine with them, but if I need to stockpile some commons, this could be useful. I'll have to figure out how much gold that eats up...

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 am

litari wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:

2 problems with that:

1. It's annoying, time-consuming and gold consuming (if that's an issue for you)
2. What about the items that get "quality increase"? they will still be good no matter what.

I was just giving another option, and from what i can remember (tho I don't really care enough to pay attention) the quality increase stops pretty low. Like, I wouldn't even bother fusing those items at all because I could craft them flawless faster than I could fuse them. But what do I really know? I don't often do fusion mixes and things. Imma 3x great, 5x flawless typa gal :)

ellymentalnz

Postby ellymentalnz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 pm

litari wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:

2 problems with that:

We need a 'de-fusion' pot that will downgrade items to their lower quality ;)

alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby alanx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:50 pm

ellymentalnz wrote:
litari wrote:
2 problems with that:

We need a 'de-fusion' pot that will downgrade items to their lower quality ;)

Why do we need a feature that results is less intra-city dependency? The lack of this feature keeps commons desirable despite being the lowest grade. It also encourages city members to downgrade and help each other.

litari
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby litari » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

cynthrocks wrote:
litari wrote:
cynthrocks wrote:

2 problems with that:

I was just giving another option, and from what i can remember (tho I don't really care enough to pay attention) the quality increase stops pretty low. Like, I wouldn't even bother fusing those items at all because I could craft them flawless faster than I could fuse them. But what do I really know? I don't often do fusion mixes and things. Imma 3x great, 5x flawless typa gal :)

Yeah, didn't mean to sound too negative :P It's a good advice and something that I hadn't thought of. I just meant that even if it's a good work-around, it's still a work-around and a propper "downgrade" feature would be nice. :D
In-game: litari#54358, First knife crafted: 22/03/16, City: Eolythes, Level: 57, NW: 264.8G, Items unlocked: 582, Packs owned: 2 (sig updated: 17-09-17)

Return to “General Discussion”