Accounts under review...

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Accounts under review...

Postby Speadie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 am

Alaborn wrote:Hey Speadie, It's Alaborn. Not sure what's going on and why my account is under review. I'm reading posts and see it has something to do with videos? Well I don't watch many of those so not sure what's going on. I might of watched 20 total in the last two weeks but not sure of this bug everyone is talking about? Give my regards to the team.

Hey Ala. I've sent ur ID to darkis. Also follow those directions shiroe sent Beate. Thanks shiroe. But as has been said common sense would say if it's under review they should unlock the account when finished reviewing.. However long that will take.

P. S. City members can contact me on Line or Discord under the same name.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Speadie wrote:Thanks shiroe. But as has been said common sense would say if it's under review they should unlock the account when finished reviewing.. However long that will take.

Could be they put them under review in bulk based on logs and tickets kick them to the top of the review queue?
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

BeateJ

Postby BeateJ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:52 am

Sooooo....it's the fifth day and I am still under review. I missed an entire raid, not sure how many gems that's worth, but quite a bit. I miss fusing at least 5 great dragon blood daily (75 gems.....I always wait til I can get 15 gems before selling) and my pvp listing is probably shot for this month. Please take that into account when reviewing my account. And take into account that I am never on chat groups nor this forum, so I had no idea we would be penalized for watching ads YOU PROVIDED.

Not happy

Diana43396

Postby Diana43396 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:00 am

Is it possible for someone to provide an update on this debacle?
I understand something had to be done and removing the video offer until the programming was fixed was more than appropriate.
Wouldn't it have been better to just do that and then continue your investigation to differentiate between those who actually were hacking and using external devices(if that's what it was) and those, who (like me) were just clicking on the video lady until she stopped blinking (programming glitch)?
This seems heavy handed and not fair to the majority of people that have been out under review and probably shouldn't have been

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:01 am

I want my Beate back Beate back Beate Back Beeeeaate!!!!

Ahem and the others :-)

FYI... I calculate you are down at least 10k gems because of this black out due to the loss in crafts and raid alone...

P.S 10k gems would translate to 5000 adverts :P

Danthius

Postby Danthius » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:07 am

Greetings,

Out of curiosity, has anyone been successful at expediting the review process? I had 2 back and forth email exchanges for information gathering purposes on Friday, followed by....nothing. Disheartening to say the least. Would very much like to hear other stories from the 'under review' banishees.

Speadie

Postby Speadie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:15 am

Danthius wrote:Greetings,

Out of curiosity, has anyone been successful at expediting the review process? I had 2 back and forth email exchanges for information gathering purposes on Friday, followed by....nothing. Disheartening to say the least. Would very much like to hear other stories from the 'under review' banishees.

Ive had 4 return and waiting on more. Waiting VERY patiently :P

Lionstar

Postby Lionstar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 am

I'm trying to stay out of this but seeing how many people got caught in the aftermath I could not notice how oddly it had been handled.

Presuming everyone guilty and banning them all and then case by case seeing if it is actually true? Should it not be the other way around?

Diana43396

Postby Diana43396 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Lion star. That is exactly what I thought! I have sent 3 emails and no replies so far but I don't doubt they've had quite the influx of requests

Budd

Postby Budd » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:17 pm

That moment when you realize the last update about this was early Saturday morning.

Have you guys received any responses yet?

Return to “General Discussion”