Anyone interested in a fun fresh idea (new town)

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Suuperdad

Re: Anyone interested in a fun fresh idea (new town)

Postby Suuperdad » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Sorry work and life got busy and I haven't checked in on this thread, priority was on keeping account active in game.

I like the idea of this and the rules list seems solid.

Maybe someone with more time than me can organize it?

One thing we could do is have all the new accounts start with LAD_name, which may help enforce honor code and make it easier for CC to track these accounts and their activities if that is a concern of theirs.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:32 am

I figured there was very little interest for this. I was going to start rallying people for it, but the thread went dead for 10 days. We'd probably want some sort of central location for communication. We could probably ask to have a room added to the Shop Heroes Discord channel (or just make a new channel all together).

Otherwise, I guess you can just post here that you are making an account, what your account name is (so people can invite you), and then post your stats when you're done. I don't think it needs to be too fancy. I can make a spreadsheet for people to reference.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:17 pm

I'm going for it. I'm streamed it today. https://www.twitch.tv/wingdingdingo
I'll try to be on Monday - Friday 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM EST for this event.

Unofficial Shop Heroes Alternate Account Ladder Season 1
July 17th - July 31st, 2017

1.) Follow the Honors System.

2.) Make a new level 1 account after receiving approval from Cloudcade (sending a PM to CC_Darkis on the official forum probably best). You may only create and use 1 Alternate Account for this ladder. You may not share use of this 1 account among several live players.

3.) Your new account name should be labeled LAD_Name. For example, LAD_WingDingo. You do not need to publicly share your name before or during the Ladder. You will need to share your name after July 31st to be listed in the Ladder Rankings.

4.) No spending of real money, no gaining free gems from ads, no spending of Kreds, or any other 3rd party offers. Use only in-game assets.

5.) The Trade House is fair play. Do not directly interact with a known non-Alternate Ladder Account. Do not trade with your main account, your main account city members, your main account friends, etc. This is a violation of the ToS (regardless of this competition) and can get your account(s) banned.

6.) Directly trading with others participating in the Alternate Account Ladder is fair play.

7.) You may play solo or join only with other players participating in Alternate Account Ladder. All city interactions are fair play. City hopping is allowed. City kicking is allowed. Cities are capped at 5 players. Make your cities private.

8.) Competition runs from July 17 to July 30 (14 days).

9.) Players will be scored on 4 criteria. For each of the 4 Criteria, 1st Place is worth 25 Points. 2nd Place is worth 24 Points. 25th Place is worth 1 Point. 26th+ Place is worth 0 points.

9 A.) Average Hero Level (divided by 25, regardless of whether a player has all heroes unlocked).
9 B.) Average Tier 3 Worker Level (divided by 6, regardless of whether a player has all workers unlocked).
9 C.) Net Worth.
9 D.) PvP Rank.

Kuscka

Postby Kuscka » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 am

Just a question though. Say the account is created and CC approved it. Must we keep the account on level 4 till the competition start?

Kuscka

Postby Kuscka » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:39 am

Kuscka wrote:Just a question though. Say the account is created and CC approved it. Must we keep the account on level 4 till the competition start?

Edit: I just saw the competition started already. Darn, i will wait for the next one.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:53 am

You should be fine if you jump in even if it is a day in. People are in different time zones and have different obligations. It's purely for fun. I'm not going full on 100% into this. I'll probably clock close to 30 hours. This is more of my way of advertising the event for Season 2 and so on. I'd be surprised if I even get 20 people participating.

Just use your best judgement. I didn't even announce what the name of your account needed to be, "LAD_Name," until it started (thought it was suggested, but not cemented), so in order to participate, you shouldn't be able to pre-play with a lead. I started my account on stream, so everyone knows I didn't create the account before then and get an unfair advantage.

Season 2 will use a different Prefix. It might be something like LD2_Name or 2LD_Name or something. This way no one should be able to cheat.

Kuscka

Postby Kuscka » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

WingDingo wrote:You should be fine if you jump in even if it is a day in. People are in different time zones and have different obligations. It's purely for fun. I'm not going full on 100% into this. I'll probably clock close to 30 hours. This is more of my way of advertising the event for Season 2 and so on. I'd be surprised if I even get 20 people participating.

Just use your best judgement. I didn't even announce what the name of your account needed to be, "LAD_Name," until it started (thought it was suggested, but not cemented), so in order to participate, you shouldn't be able to pre-play with a lead. I started my account on stream, so everyone knows I didn't create the account before then and get an unfair advantage.

Season 2 will use a different Prefix. It might be something like LD2_Name or 2LD_Name or something. This way no one should be able to cheat.

Thanks Windingo, I sit out this round will wait for season2, mean time I'll look at Steam to see how I'll be doing a 2nd account from there, seeing my main account run from there, might get interesting.. But anything to get past this long crafts.

Return to “General Discussion”