Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 pm

Greetings Folks,

Just posting this thread up here as it will be a WIP Notice until I have everything worked out but, wanting to give folks a heads up now. :o

I'll be redoing our entire FAQ's for players that come to our Support Side and thought it best to reach out to the Pro's who know the game, YOU!!!

One of the major issues I see (and know first hand) is that they are Out Dated and just don't make sense most the time. We are going to fix that!

Just to start some food for thought, I will have a dedicated Beginners Section that really targets all the pain points players have starting out and then transition it into a more 'Welcome to Mid-Game' starter.

I'll be looking for some dedicated folks who can help out, chime in and offer their thoughts.

You won't be doing this for free btw, I'll be making darn sure those that lend a hand, get some rewards be it in game stuff such as Shop/Avatar cosmetics, past give away items they might have missed out on (like the hamster/owl hats) and possibly some T-shirts/Posters.

I'll follow up on this soon!

P.S We will be getting everything translated so we will be looking for some extra help for French, Russian and More!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby bloop » Thu May 25, 2017 1:40 pm

i nominate richard and abqu

Poison Lotus
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Poison Lotus » Thu May 25, 2017 1:54 pm

I will support by buying a package :)

hmm....Can player buy a package and gift to another???? Could be good prize ?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Poison Lotus wrote:I will support by buying a package :)

hmm....Can player buy a package and gift to another???? Could be good prize ?

Our Team can make exceptions here and there for that^^
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Thu May 25, 2017 2:36 pm

If ya need me, and ya want me, I will definitely help once you're ready.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Thu May 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Happy to help!

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri May 26, 2017 12:43 am

I'd also love to help out. :)

Also I've got a partial list of actual FAQs from chat listed somewhere in here. Pretty sure I missed a couple but there's a lot of things that aren't in the FAQ that probably should be. ^^;

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 26, 2017 1:24 am

Kim! wrote:I'd also love to help out. :)

Also I've got a partial list of actual FAQs from chat listed somewhere in here. Pretty sure I missed a couple but there's a lot of things that aren't in the FAQ that probably should be. ^^;

Yup, and just saw you help out in world chat with the "what is suggesting/how does suggesting work?" question that also seems to be missing from the FAQ. (at least it doesn't seem to be in the "The Main Shop" or "The Inn & Heroes/Customers" sections and the FAQ's search only comes up with suggesting to Cloudcade. *gives Darkis a Goddess Tear* ;) )

BTW, if you guys ever improve the chat, make it so that you can post something like [name_of_FAQ_topic] or [number_of_FAQ_topic] and it then turns that into a link that when tapped brings up that specific FAQ topic. ( [is-there-a-way-to-collect-resources-quickly-or-all-at-once] isn't too much shorter to type/copy-paste than just the explanation, so for that one typing something like [#121] would be nicer. ;) )

edit: for trade section of the FAQ definately add the key and gem restrictions, though some world chat posts make me wonder if
Increased Minimum Level to trade with gems from 15 to 20 (now also affects incoming gems rather than outgoing only)

(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7961) is still in effect. (assuming those couple of below level 20s weren't wrong when they mentioned placing a gem-priced request for keys...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Shiroe wrote:BTW, if you guys ever improve the chat, make it so that you can post something like [name_of_FAQ_topic] or [number_of_FAQ_topic] and it then turns that into a link that when tapped brings up that specific FAQ topic. ( [is-there-a-way-to-collect-resources-quickly-or-all-at-once] isn't too much shorter to type/copy-paste than just the explanation, so for that one typing something like [#121] would be nicer. ;) )

Pretty please? :D Also as a mobile player the number thing would be preferable over having to type out topic names, though I'd be happily surprised to see either implemented.

edit: for trade section of the FAQ definately add the key and gem restrictions, though some world chat posts make me wonder if
Increased Minimum Level to trade with gems from 15 to 20 (now also affects incoming gems rather than outgoing only)

(viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7961) is still in effect. (assuming those couple of below level 20s weren't wrong when they mentioned placing a gem-priced request for keys...)

I feel like there's definitely something buggy around here, there's been a fair amount of confusion over what level gem trading unlocks at, why could i spend gems yesterday but not today (possibly gear shop vs trade menu?), I tried to post something but it didn't work (possibly the min price vs base price glitch), etc. But with new players it can be a bit hard to interrogate them and figure out exactly what's wrong and whether it's them or a bug :P

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri May 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Thanks folks and Thanks Kim!

Return to “Beginner Strategy”