Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Lionstar wrote:We have seen the same message twice before... June and July... now it is December.

Slow day? :lol:

This project has been long waiting due to a lot of reasons, so I'll help clarify a bit.

Old mods are gone new mods are in. This means they'll be able to start taking a stab at it when the time is right, ideally around the time of the next major update as that's when it'll have the most use.

Community volunteers, no one really wants to dedicate time to it just for the sake of doing it. Just like the Shop Heroes Wiki that is Fan Driven. All that stuff means serious time investment.

On my side, it's been very busy and trying to get things back on track due to how impacting this last update has been.

I'll have more news to share or someone on the Mod squad will chip in about it soon.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Kim!
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Kim! » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Community volunteers, no one really wants to dedicate time to it just for the sake of doing it. Just like the Shop Heroes Wiki that is Fan Driven. All that stuff means serious time investment.

I would be happy to take a stab at the FAQ, but you haven't given us any place or format/guidelines that would make it useful for you guys. The original FAQ wasn't a fan project so it's not really something we have easy access to reach in and change as a community.

Please don't make us wait until the "next major update" before we can start changing it... there are still new players coming in every day, and the FAQ has been out of date for well over a year now. :(

Return to “Beginner Strategy”