Question: Spending Blueprint Fragments

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
Seigler

Question: Spending Blueprint Fragments

Postby Seigler » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello all,

I've asked a few questions in the "General Discussion" section and then realized that my questions might be better suited for the beginner's category.

So my question is simply this, is it best to spend blueprint fragments in a straight line or to purchase all three categories evenly? I assumed it would be best to simply go through one category as far as possible simply because the blueprints you get can be found in chests and I assumed it'd be best to leave as many low tier blueprints available as possible simply because lower tier keys and chests are easier to get then higher tier keys and chests. I assumed that due to that leaving two low tier items available from blueprint fragments and saving to get higher tiers in one of the categories would allow for a chance to level the others through chests and keys, and then once you have all of the blueprints from that one tier you could move on to another. That way you also don't "waste" keys on chests that don't have the option of giving you that blueprint (even if there are other blueprints available in the chest).

Thank you for the input.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Question: Spending Blueprint Fragments

Postby bloop » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:29 pm

you make some great assumptions and if you chose to spend blooprint fragments that'll probably be the correct strategy. it's hard to convince people that it's anything other than personal preference beyond that.. but anyone who spends frags on non final tier blueprints is using them at less than max efficiency and therefore wrong. 8-)

p.s. fighter line is fun to push early because it has cute things like lion's boots and noble plate

Seigler

Postby Seigler » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 pm

bloop wrote:you make some great assumptions and if you chose to spend blooprint fragments that'll probably be the correct strategy. it's hard to convince people that it's anything other than personal preference beyond that.. but anyone who spends frags on non final tier blueprints is using them at less than max efficiency and therefore wrong. 8-)

p.s. fighter line is fun to push early because it has cute things like lion's boots and noble plate

Glad to hear I'm on the right track then. :D Just out of curiosity do you happen to know somewhere that lists the blueprints in each category as they ascend? I checked on the Wiki but it doesn't seem to show them.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:11 pm

the wiki is terrible, don't use it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =897600429

this spreadsheet by mr richard and friends is awesome

Seigler

Postby Seigler » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Oh wow that is an awesome resource, although I wish he had them listed in which category led to which items instead of just having them all listed. Thanks though I'll definitely be using this ^.^

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Seigler wrote:Oh wow that is an awesome resource, although I wish he had them listed in which category led to which items instead of just having them all listed. Thanks though I'll definitely be using this ^.^

Check the Fragments Path tab or the last link in my signature.

Seigler

Postby Seigler » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:08 am

Abqu wrote:
Seigler wrote:Oh wow that is an awesome resource, although I wish he had them listed in which category led to which items instead of just having them all listed. Thanks though I'll definitely be using this ^.^

Check the Fragments Path tab or the last link in my signature.

Oh wow that's perfect, thank you so much. Also bloops it looks like you were right about the fighter line, maybe not necessarily because of the cute aspect but it does look to have the most end-tier items. Unfortunately I already am up to the Gold Digger in the Rogue and Elven Boots in the Spellcaster tabs but I suppose it's not to late to change course.

Thanks again for all of the information. :D

Return to “Beginner Strategy”