Just returned to the game

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
Rasnath
"Good" Mastery Member

Just returned to the game

Postby Rasnath » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a level 37 player in a solo town that has quit the game just about a month after Njords were released. Njords are currently still my go-to recipe BY FAR compared to what else i have unlocked. So I'm a bit lost right now as to where to proceed with recipes.

Which non-chest non-exclusive recipes are good to go for nowadays? I might be buying the lorelei pack and the jack of all trades, but im not sure yet.
What should i put in the cauldron to make profit?

Thanks. :)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Just returned to the game

Postby WingDingo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:23 am

The best things to make are the ones worth the most on the Trade House if you want Gold or Gems. The best things to make for you to gain levels are a bit trickier to pick out.

The Trade House now has search filters. You are able to search for items by request, by item level range and item quality. If you are willing to fuse up to Flawless, you have tons of options. If you only want to fuse to Great or Good, you still have options. Many items are requested for gems, and many are requested for maximum gold.

Nordic Lutes are a popular go-to recommendation. If you want to sell to your customers, Twilight Flute and Clarity Potions are solid free-to-play money makers.

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:22 am

Rasnath wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm a level 37 player in a solo town that has quit the game just about a month after Njords were released. Njords are currently still my go-to recipe BY FAR compared to what else i have unlocked. So I'm a bit lost right now as to where to proceed with recipes.

Which non-chest non-exclusive recipes are good to go for nowadays? I might be buying the lorelei pack and the jack of all trades, but im not sure yet.
What should i put in the cauldron to make profit?

Thanks. :)

If you have Njord, you have access to Wisdom Ocarina. Once you can make that, money will never be a problem again.

Rasnath
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Rasnath » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Abqu, right! I didn't even know there was a recipe from the wiz pack that was higher lvl than 40! Thanks for pointing that out. Now I know why wingdingo would buy the wiz pack for 14500 gems if he could hehe.

Wingdino, thanks for the advice. I should have stated that i have some of the basic packs. Clearly, if i can make the ocarina, that'll be legions better than the lute :D

Return to “Beginner Strategy”