hey guys

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
fallen

hey guys

Postby fallen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:23 am

hey guys i have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now and i found out about the forum and wanted to ask some questions about the game
but first of all a big HELLO to all of you guys
now the question which item line gives more gold compared to other lines and where to spend gems and why
thanks in advance :)

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: hey guys

Postby Shiroe » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:25 am

fallen wrote:hey guys i have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now and i found out about the forum and wanted to ask some questions about the game
but first of all a big HELLO to all of you guys
now the question which item line gives more gold compared to other lines and where to spend gems and why
thanks in advance :)

Welcome!

After chest/package items, music line generally seems to have the best base gold per item level.
But it's also smart to look at tradehouse requests to see what has a lot of requests, since most of the items+qualities with lots of requests will be requested at "cap gold" (base gold x 10 minus 10% tax, so 9x base in effect).

Gems: saving it for extra cauldron fuse slot(s) can be useful, so you can do multiple fuses at the same time. The first extra slot costs 1000 gems.
Reasons: later on lots of items require great or flawless precrafts, so it's useful to be able to fuse them and not solely rely on random quality procs, the slot also helps you fuse the above mentioned high-demand item+qualities ;) and lastly it of course also helps with fusing epic/legendary/mythic items for your heroes to equip at some point.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

fallen

Postby fallen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:23 am

thanks for the fast reply shiroe
thanks for tips too i currently have 650 gems i think
so 1st i must get the fuse slots or craft slots

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:21 am

Welcome to the forums, fallen!
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Budd

Postby Budd » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:16 am

Welcome to the forums!

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:55 am

Return to “Introductions”