Introducing New CM Tadaaah

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Introducing New CM Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:28 am

Hello Heroes!

I am just taking a moment to introduce myself and tell you a little about me and what I'll be doing here at Cloudcade and Shop Heroes! I'll be taking over for Aschellia. I don't have any details on that situation, but I am excited to join the team here. You'll see me in the forums, on social media, and maybe even helping out with some videos. My duties here will be both player facing and some behind the scenes magic, so don't fret if I can't get an answer right away. I'll do my best to try and answer as many threads as I can along with get answers for you in a timely manner. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and for an ice-breaker I've provided some Q&A below.

Are you a gamer?
Of course! I grew up playing mostly console games. Super Mario RPG on the SNES was the game that got me hooked on RPG's and those tend to take up a lot of my faves! Some of my faves are FFIX, Growlanser Generations, HEX (and any other CCG) and Bindind of Isaac: Rebirth.

What are some games you've worked on in the past?
I've worked on FFXIV, WAKFU, and World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition to name a few. I actually started in QA before moving into Community.

What excites me about working at Cloudcade and on Shop Heroes?
I really enjoy the company vision here and how transparent the team is with each other and y'all (the players). Shop Heroes has been a lot of fun to start playing and I often find myself playing for a few hours before I realize it.

What is your favorite book?
While I don't usually have a lot of time to read anymore, one of my all-time favorites is Dante's Inferno. I really enjoy reading poetry and prose.

What hobbies do you have outside of gaming?
I am big on fitness and grew up as an athlete. I played sports all the way through college and continue to try and get back in shape by taking bootcamp classes. I'm a big fan of @realblankspace and what he's doing with #HealthyGamer. :)

Anything we should expect?
I'll go ahead and give y'all a heads up on a few items. You'll see a formal Forum Code of Conduct go up soon. This isn't to be mean or hateful or exert power; it'll be there for later on and as a fail-safe for situations. I don't hold a lot of tolerance for 'bullying' as in telling other to die or threaten and the like. As far as I can tell from reading through the forums over the weekend, everyone has been really awesome. The feedback is really well written and you all have really amazing ideas. I'm excited to get to be a part of this! I hope to have more Volunteer Moderators to help in the future as well.

What are some of your favorite movies?
I'm a huge nerd when it comes to movies. I'll give you some of my fave directors. I love Anime, so naturally anything Miyazaki. I'm also a big fan of Taratino and Jim Henson.

Well, I think that's about it. This is day 1, so please understand I'll be getting up to speed over the next week or so as well. If y'all would like, we can also look at adding a "Newbies/Introductions" area to the forums, so everyone can introduce themselves. I'm open to more questions as well. :)

cc_Frodo
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Introducing New CM Tadaaah

Postby cc_Frodo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 am

Welcome aboard! I'll leave you with the players now. *drops files and runs away*
CC_Frodo
Game Designer at Cloudcade
Hobbit of The Shire

Cloudcade
Cloudcade Staff

Postby Cloudcade » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:51 am

Welcome to the team cc_Tadaaah!

Lamatiel
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Lamatiel » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Congratulations! Life as you knew it is over now. Abandon all hope. All your base are belong to us. Oh, and slap Fred around a bit with a large trout for me :)

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 am

Welcome Tadaaah! (I wasn't secretly stalking your account since it's birth. ;))
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Lamatiel
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Lamatiel » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 pm

So, is there anything else we can expect besides the Ten Commandments? Like events?

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:14 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Lamatiel wrote:So, is there anything else we can expect besides the Ten Commandments? Like events?

I would love to get started and come up with more events! Hopefully some in and out of game. It would be great to hear from y'all different types of events you would like to see. I'd be really interested in hosting live events as well in the future.

HarleyM
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby HarleyM » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:18 pm

One question I forgot to ask... Why the extra "a"?

Helgi

Postby Helgi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Nice to meet you. :)

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:05 pm

HarleyM wrote:One question I forgot to ask... Why the extra "a"?

It makes it more fun to say aloud! :)

Return to “Introductions”