Introduction and quick question

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
Eeik5150

Introduction and quick question

Postby Eeik5150 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:44 am

Hello! I found this game through in-app ads on another app and have been very pleased with it so far. Thank you for making a game that does what Towns failed to do: be the NPC.

My question is this: I love to solo on games and so does my friend, however, there are times that we want to trade resources. Our cities are cities of one player. Can I leave my city, join his, trade resources, then leave his and return back to mine? Would I have to create a new city because my existing one would have been abandoned?

Thanks in advance and thank you for making such a great time sucking vortex of absolute enjoyment.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Introduction and quick question

Postby WingDingo » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:59 am

City investments follow you. Cities function at the building level of the combined investments of all players in the city (If you have 1M In Town Hall, your Town Hall is the level of a 1M investment solo. If you join a city with 1 other player who also has 1M in Town Hall, both of you will have a Town Hall at the level of 2M Investment). If you leave your solo city, it will vanish. If you leave any city with other players, your investments there will downgrade their buildings, and you can either re-create a solo city with your investments, or join a new city under the same circumstances.

There is a 10% tax on city hopping that is reduced by 1% for every 24 hours. This tax is, I assure you completely insignificant at lower levels. It is designed to prevent high level players from hopping around. Make use of the Town Hall for Furniture Upgrades. Upgrade as much as you can. Probably around shopkeeper level 25, you will want to join with other players who have and will continue to produce your same City Investment Rank.

City Trade is a new feature as of August 2016. You can make Requests that each other player can fill. It is limited to 1 slot, per player. There is an 8 hour timer before you can change your Request to a new Request, regardless of whether your Request was filled or not.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 am

WingDingo wrote:There is a 10% tax on city hopping that is reduced by 1% for every 24 hours. This tax is, I assure you completely insignificant at lower levels. It is designed to prevent high level players from hopping around.

Cases where the tax isn't applied:
- you are the only person in the city you leave
- you get kicked from the city by the mayor
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:36 am

Welcome gif!

You will have to create new city. If you're the only one in the city, then it will be deleted when you leave.

Richard

Postby Richard » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Welcome to the forums! Everyone else has answered your questions already so I will gift you some lettuce instead! *gifts lettuce* :D
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “Introductions”