This patch is all about fixes and optimization! Check out the details!
This patch is a bit different. We will be releasing other versions prior to iOS. iOS will release as soon as we receive approval. Look for version 1.0.65010 in the app stores for this update.
- Added a preview of the broken items in the repair screen (3 highest values shown, still need to go in the repair screen for full details)
- Added feedback when pressing certain UI elements (tutorial, city raid, daily objective, etc.)
- Added the "Complete" glow on all missing slots
- Improved the "new" missing components screen (re-enable toggling precraft, can always buy from trade, etc.)
- Added a logo to distinguish WebGL build (That way you know which version you are on!) Remember, we recommend WebPlayer for a smoother experience.
- Added different bags for Daily Goal streaks scaling with Shopkeeper level (25 for Mysterious and 35 for Wondrous)
- Removed the possibility of claiming requests over inventory size infinitely in the Trade House. This means you will no longer be able to collect items if your inventory is full.
- Improved furniture loading to be smoother, always load fusion/upgrading furniture and load furniture not in screen
- Improved environment transitions
- Fixed an issue where users would get a black screen in the city
- Fixed an issue where max level buildings would not give the appropriate boosts
- Fixed an issue with heroes order in the Barracks (re-ordered healing/resting to previous version)
- Fixed Gold Digger not working properly with new quest system
- Fixed first time offer not displaying the proper amount of gems on Kongregate
- Fixed heroes going pass their max level temporarily
- Fixed an issue with gem fountain sometimes making it look like it gave 200 gems and causing out of sync issues
- Fixed some cases where rankings wouldn't center properly
- Fixed your own shopkeeper sometimes passing by your shop
- Fixed large items overlapping in Bulk Customer screen
- Fixed lighting in Roulette scene being too bright in the back
- Fixed issues with boost displays
- Fixed an issue where a player could hold to browser trade on a non-empty equipment slot
- Fixed an issue where users could put HTML in their player name
- Fixed Fusion sounds going through volume settings
- Fixed workers playing their working special effects when walking
- Fixed the chest room freezing if user would click on bags really fast
- Fixed crash when upgrading shops
- Fixed multiple display issues on small screens
- Fixed multiple cases of HUD disappearing
- Fixed other minor display/localisation issues
There you have it! Fix, fix, fix!