Need Advice on Revive team

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
Deanna
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Deanna » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:30 pm

I'm ready to make my 1st rev. team. And want to start with
Alicia,Francesca, Nya, Karal, Fiora, Azura team since they already got 15% revive between them
I cant decide which bp to use since I got all the packs & also KoS. I'm missing only Necro Staff, Lich's Heart, DivineRay, Orace & Divine Tome which isnt that much. So I got too many choices & need to plan it somehow with someones more experienced than me at end game stuff
Will appreciate all advises.Right now I'm thinking to stick bunny harps & Kos on everyone who can wear it & work from that. Thats 80%+base 15%=95% & some rev I for Karal. Is it the right way to do?

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 am

Well, even us late game/veteran players struggle with this stuff... ;)
Juggling, Revive, Energetic and Support over the slots, some of which are more crowded than others (accessories, footwear if you don't have Midas' Gloves/Infantry Helmet pack BPs for Support, maybe weapons too (KoS/Divine Ray/Balmung/Falcon Eye? etc.)) is a headache. Having lots of packs should give some more slot flexibility, though at the cost of needing mythical for the seasonal pack BPs.
My own biggest problem for making my first Revive team right now probably isn't Revive, but 2 Energetic I chest blueprints I'm missing: Adamantium Helm (Energetic I) and Megalixer (Energetic I), forcing a bunch of heroes to Moon Walkers for Energetic, which means no Winged Sandals, combined with no room for Balmungs either, means a shortage of Support for me because I don't have Midas' Gloves/Infantry Helmet to take up the slack there...

Super Team Builder Redux (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8628 ) might be of some use to try some gear setups.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Leggitte2
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 am

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Leggitte2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:18 am

Deanna wrote:I'm ready to make my 1st rev. team. And want to start with
Alicia,Francesca, Nya, Karal, Fiora, Azura team since they already got 15% revive between them
I cant decide which bp to use since I got all the packs & also KoS. I'm missing only Necro Staff, Lich's Heart, DivineRay, Orace & Divine Tome which isnt that much. So I got too many choices & need to plan it somehow with someones more experienced than me at end game stuff
Will appreciate all advises.Right now I'm thinking to stick bunny harps & Kos on everyone who can wear it & work from that. Thats 80%+base 15%=95% & some rev I for Karal. Is it the right way to do?


If you have all the packages, like you say, then you don't need the lower level revive gear. They would take up too many slots anyway. Try to get Necro Staff by opening primal chests. But using Jaguar Helm, Hallowed Skull, Archangel Gloves and Bunny Harp should give you enough revive for 4 teams of 6. The hardest part is not getting the Blueprints, nor designing the team. It's mastering the BP's and getting the required mythical quality.

Kind regards,

Leg

Trisk
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Trisk » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:44 pm

You're going to want to leverage the BPs you have with Revive 2 and are easiest to craft/fuse to the required level to get your first revive team up and running. Having KOS is hugely in your favor there as it's easy to make and doesn't require mythic. Bunny harp is also nice because, although it requires mythic, it's also only level 42 and relatively easy to fuse to mythic vs the more typical lvl 46-49 pack BPs. The rest you can top up with lower level Revive 1 gear like Prayer Ring.

Once you start looking at the other pack Revive II BPs, you should mix and match what you make there so that wherever possible you're fusing 5 different items together, otherwise it'll take you forever to get a mythic of those higher level items.

Deanna
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Deanna » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Shiroe wrote:Well, even us late game/veteran players struggle with this stuff... ;)
Juggling, Revive, Energetic and Support over the slots, some of which are more crowded than others (accessories, footwear if you don't have Midas' Gloves/Infantry Helmet pack BPs for Support, maybe weapons too (KoS/Divine Ray/Balmung/Falcon Eye? etc.)) is a headache. Having lots of packs should give some more slot flexibility, though at the cost of needing mythical for the seasonal pack BPs.
My own biggest problem for making my first Revive team right now probably isn't Revive, but 2 Energetic I chest blueprints I'm missing: Adamantium Helm (Energetic I) and Megalixer (Energetic I), forcing a bunch of heroes to Moon Walkers for Energetic, which means no Winged Sandals, combined with no room for Balmungs either, means a shortage of Support for me because I don't have Midas' Gloves/Infantry Helmet to take up the slack there...

Super Team Builder Redux (http://forum.shopheroes.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8628 ) might be of some use to try some gear setups.

The only issue with energetics I have on Kuro since she stuck with low lvl moon walkers on forever. I got megalixir & pretty much all my heroes is already 100-125% energetic. I even think to go 75% energetic since 25% from raids not a big deal to me I'm not in top-top city. More space for loot items on some heroes.

Deanna
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Deanna » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Leggitte2 wrote:
Deanna wrote:I'm ready to make my 1st rev. team. And want to start with
Alicia,Francesca, Nya, Karal, Fiora, Azura team since they already got 15% revive between them
I cant decide which bp to use since I got all the packs & also KoS. I'm missing only Necro Staff, Lich's Heart, DivineRay, Orace & Divine Tome which isnt that much. So I got too many choices & need to plan it somehow with someones more experienced than me at end game stuff
Will appreciate all advises.Right now I'm thinking to stick bunny harps & Kos on everyone who can wear it & work from that. Thats 80%+base 15%=95% & some rev I for Karal. Is it the right way to do?


If you have all the packages, like you say, then you don't need the lower level revive gear. They would take up too many slots anyway. Try to get Necro Staff by opening primal chests. But using Jaguar Helm, Hallowed Skull, Archangel Gloves and Bunny Harp should give you enough revive for 4 teams of 6. The hardest part is not getting the Blueprints, nor designing the team. It's mastering the BP's and getting the required mythical quality.

Kind regards,

Leg

I have as much time as this game will exist :)

Deanna
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Deanna » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Trisk wrote:You're going to want to leverage the BPs you have with Revive 2 and are easiest to craft/fuse to the required level to get your first revive team up and running. Having KOS is hugely in your favor there as it's easy to make and doesn't require mythic. Bunny harp is also nice because, although it requires mythic, it's also only level 42 and relatively easy to fuse to mythic vs the more typical lvl 46-49 pack BPs. The rest you can top up with lower level Revive 1 gear like Prayer Ring.

Once you start looking at the other pack Revive II BPs, you should mix and match what you make there so that wherever possible you're fusing 5 different items together, otherwise it'll take you forever to get a mythic of those higher level items.

thx its what i was thinking too

Trisk
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Trisk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Deanna wrote:The only issue with energetics I have on Kuro since she stuck with low lvl moon walkers on forever. I got megalixir & pretty much all my heroes is already 100-125% energetic. I even think to go 75% energetic since 25% from raids not a big deal to me I'm not in top-top city. More space for loot items on some heroes.


You're not thinking those moon walkers through well enough if you have all the packs. There's very little competition for footwear space. Moon walkers are just about the only useful piece of equipment you can equip there on Kuro unless you need to equip winged sandals for support instead (you have balmung and midas grip, right?). Meanwhile, accessory slots are hugely conflicted between revive and extra loot gear. In response to your second thought about dropping to 75% energetic, you definitely want 100% energetic on everyone. otherwise you'll collect a quest/raid and have some amount of minutes to wait before they can go again. Invariably, 1 minute before they're ready to go out again, you'll forget you need to send them out, and log off. All the extra loot gear in the world doesn't help you if you forget to send the team out in the first place.

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2732
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Shiroe » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:08 am

Deanna wrote:I even think to go 75% energetic since 25% from raids not a big deal to me I'm not in top-top city. More space for loot items on some heroes.

I'm a bit confused there... The mayor reason to go revive team is that even with 90% healer you're stuck with a 33.6 hour injury time on horns quest and without 100% energetic rest times there are equally annoying (I'm running with an oddball 90% healer, no energetic team there now (for rest that's equivalent to 90% energetic) and I think my rest times are 8-9 hours) , so revive plus only 75% energetic would be horrific there.
For raid the rest/injury times are way less impactful than for horns questing. (got 5 min rest, 24 min injury timers on my 90% healer/no energetic teams; in upgraded quest slots those timers have expired pretty often when I get to collecting my raid teams)

edit: I guess revive also helps those trying to run something like 30k on raid, since of course castle boosting all raid makes injuries per hour go up naturally compared to running without boosting, since you're running more parties/heroes per hour (== more injury dice throws)...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Mitrax
"Great" Mastery Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:15 am

Re: Need Advice on Revive team

Postby Mitrax » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:11 am

I would go at your formation:
Demon Trackers (revive 3) > need's Hellfire ruby > expensive/long way (but you have time)
Heart Ring (revive 2)
Bunny Harp (revive 2)
Hallowed Skull (revive 2)
Divine Ray (revive 1)

Alicia > Bunny Harp = 10
Francesca > Bunny Harp + Divine Ray = 15
Nya (5) > Demon = 20
Karal > Hallowed Skull = 10
Fiora (10) > Heart Ring = 20
Azula > Demon + Heart = 25
= 100% with 8 items and 100% energetic possible

I prefer Alicia, Azula, Fiora, Mila, Nya, Odette:
4x Heart Ring (40), 3x Demon Tracker (45) + Nya (5) + Fiora (10) = 100% with 7 items


Return to “Help & Questions”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.