Account Merging Question

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
ShelixAnakasian

Account Merging Question

Postby ShelixAnakasian » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 am

Hello!

If I have two accounts merged together by Cloudcade, do the gems/gold/research unlocks transfer or get merged as well?

I'd originally started playing on mobile, then wanted to also be able to play on my PC; but apparently you can only link *from* Steam or Kongregate *to* mobile, so I couldn't link accounts. I've submitted two support tickets over the course of a month with the account IDs and merge request and such, but both were closed with "We're really busy right now, have patience" followed by "Your ticket has been closed, did we answer your question?"

I was thinking about giving it another try, but would like to know if my assets get combined or not.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Account Merging Question

Postby aks47u » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:17 pm

The account you link to becomes your account on both platforms, and the other account disappears.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:52 am

Too bad about the tickets; maybe you should poke Darkis about that. (but I guess tickets auto-close after X days of inactivity from either side, even if they aren't solved. :( )

Nearly everything can be linked to everything, though for Steam linking to/from it is done manually by support. (I guess for PC the account link library code that exists for mobile doesn't exist...)
The exception is Kongregate that has some rules of their own, only allowing linking to keep an account started on Kongregate and not the other way around.

But indeed you have to tell support which account to keep and which account to ditch.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

ShelixAnakasian

Postby ShelixAnakasian » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 am

Shiroe wrote:The exception is Kongregate that has some rules of their own, only allowing linking to keep an account started on Kongregate and not the other way around.

But indeed you have to tell support which account to keep and which account to ditch.

Actually, that's precisely what I'm trying to do.

I started playing on mobile, and later thought it would be nice to be able to play on my PC sometimes instead of on my phone, so I went to Kongregate to play as well; but it will only link *to* my phone, and not *from* my phone.

Are you saying that even with a ticket, Kongregate rules wouldn't allow my account to be superimposed over my Kongregate account? If that's the case, then I can just download the Steam version and link my mobile version to it...if that can be done.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am

Yeah Kong have got some T&C's that stop that.
Steam & Mobile work a treat together, go for that.

Return to “Help & Questions”