[Equip] What do you prefer between..?

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
River
"Great" Mastery Member

[Equip] What do you prefer between..?

Postby River » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:04 am

I recently unlocked some BPs in a row and I must equip Melina/Karal/Garreth with one of them (no matter the quality).
What do you prefer between..
-Prayer ring -> Revive I
-Turning Token -> Lucky I
-Shielding Ward -> Protector I
?

note: I can't make "100% revive" teams yet.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: [Equip] What do you prefer between..?

Postby Shiroe » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:14 am

Well, that depends a bit on your goal.
If you need their parties to still run higher quests than they can now, that 2% [1] boost in power to each party member is nice.
And 1850 item power for a legendary Shielding Ward is quite decent (lower level Protector items, such as the Protector shield, are a bit less suitable on lower end heroes, since those cost them a bit in personal power for that slot and a party is kind of as weak as its lowest power member... ;) )

Legendary Prayer Ring is 2200 power, but as long as the hero and his/her gear are at least (2200 - 1850) * 100/2 = 17500 power combined, that 2% from Protector should buff even that one hero more than that 350 difference (before taking into account the buff to the other party members) .

If you already have plenty of power for the quests you want to run, then obviously the Prayer Ring and its Revive I is the better choice.

[1] or was it 2.5%? there was a forum topic somewhere about odd display rounding of percentages of some skills... darn you hazy memory!
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

zarusjamer

Re: [Equip] What do you prefer between..?

Postby zarusjamer » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:01 am

Shiroe wrote:[1] or was it 2.5%? there was a forum topic somewhere about odd display rounding of percentages of some skills...

I confirm its 2.5%, not just 2%. Math rulez.
And btw, Protector works like this 2.5% x ( Heroes Count - 1), so it's actually 12.5% overall boost for each party member in a party of 6. Nothing can excel it, unless you aim for Revival Energetic, since you dont care of Power at all.

Return to “Help & Questions”