Link accounts

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
Danirs79

Link accounts

Postby Danirs79 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:40 am

Hello

I've opened a support case to link my steam account (main) to kong. How can I follow the status of the case?

Thank you
Last edited by Danirs79 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Link accounts

Postby aks47u » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:42 am

Support are usually pretty great about this. They should be in touch with you via email.

Danirs79

Postby Danirs79 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:46 am

Thanks for your quick answer, i will wait for their email

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:26 am

Danirs79 wrote:Hello

I've opened a support case to link my steam account (main) to kong. How can I follow the status of the case?

Thank you

You're trying to keep the account started elsewhere and play it on Kong? That's not going to work because of Kong's rules...
You can link accounts started on Kong for play elsewhere, but not link accounts started elsewhere for play on Kong.
(not Cloudcade's fault, but Kongs)
If you want to also play a Steam started account on the web, I guess your options are facebook or armorgames.

But support usually gets back to you within hours.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Danirs79

Postby Danirs79 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello, I want to keep my steam account and play on the phone. I must then create a facebook account for example, right?
Thank you

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Hiws » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Danirs79 wrote:Hello, I want to keep my steam account and play on the phone. I must then create a facebook account for example, right?
Thank you

No. Just contact support and say that's what you want. They'll explain how to make it work.
Shouldn't need to make any facebook/kongregate accounts.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Danirs79 wrote:Hello, I want to keep my steam account and play on the phone. I must then create a facebook account for example, right?
Thank you

Nope, then support should just be able to link the Steam account to the Apple Gamecenter(?)/Google Play Games/device ID of the phone's account.

Hmm, if you opened a support ticket 2 days ago, they should have responded to you by now.
Cloudcade linking post FAQ wrote:Why haven't I received an answer from support?
Tickets normally receive a first response within 24 hours (w/ a few exceptions). You may need to login to the ticket through the "Contact Us" button or check your spam folder.

BTW, viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7175 lists the info they want for linking between a Steam account and an other platform account. (those are for linking the other way around, but the instructions are basically the same; though point 4 should be replaced by specifying which account you want to keep)

@cc_darkis, in case you read this : maybe time for a slightly updated "link" post on the forum and at/as replacement of http://steamcommunity.com/app/506140/di ... 118286242/ ? The wording on those is kind of "Steam is always the new account" while these days plenty might be linking _from_ Steam instead of _to_ Steam.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Help & Questions”