Steam Account Transfer Question

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
dirty

Steam Account Transfer Question

Postby dirty » Tue May 23, 2017 5:08 pm

I have a kong account i play through their website and on mobile. Their website is giving me problems, so I want to transfer to steam. Will my kong account disappear, be duplicated, or be truly linked? Will I still be able to play on my mobile app after transferring to steam?

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Steam Account Transfer Question

Postby Richard » Tue May 23, 2017 5:16 pm

If you link your account from Kongregate, you will be able to play on Kongregate, on Steam and any mobile device linked with the Kongregate account. You can follow the steps here on how to get your account linked.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

dirty

Postby dirty » Wed May 24, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks! I linked them and it works great. I was a little confused if it would be moved or linked or what, but it is now truly linked, where I can still play on the old platform (Kongregate) or Steam or mobile and it is all the same account. Not duplicated, in effect the same shop just accessible one more way now. Hope this clears things up for anyone else thinking like I was

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 am

dirty wrote:Thanks! I linked them and it works great. I was a little confused if it would be moved or linked or what, but it is now truly linked, where I can still play on the old platform (Kongregate) or Steam or mobile and it is all the same account. Not duplicated, in effect the same shop just accessible one more way now. Hope this clears things up for anyone else thinking like I was

Awesome. Enjoy, it's very convenient.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “Help & Questions”