Facebook issue with purchase

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
Deanna

Facebook issue with purchase

Postby Deanna » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:39 pm

On Oct. 30th I bought Holiday Package via facebook client. I got my receipt from Facebook, my card got charged on 14,99 & nothing = no package appeared for me in game. I waited & then restarted Facebook window with game & the Holiday package is again up for buying
I contacted your ingame support. They didnt respond till Nov 2nd & the only thing they offered to me is to do refund from Facebook. So I submitted the refund form on Facebook & they auto-replied to me & closed my request|ticket:
Our reply
Yesterday
Hi,

Thanks for contacting Facebook.

We've forwarded your request to the game developer and we'll update you as soon as we hear back from them. It may take up to 72 hours for the developer to respond to your dispute. If you don't hear back from them after 72 hours, please let us know.

If you have any other questions about Facebook games payments in the meantime, please visit the Help Center:

https://www.facebook.com/help/354773291362154?ref=cr

Thanks,

The Facebook Payments Support Team

Ok I contacted your ingame support again & same gentlemen, who ignored my screen shots of my purchase of Holiday pack, told me that "we have 0 control or access to billing on their platform period" & closed conversation with me. I wouldnt even go to refund option if that GM didnt told me to do so & gave links where to go.

So 4 days after original purchase I'm minus -14.99$ & minus Holiday package.
I bought many packages & its know issue that your Facebook client not always adds limited packages purchases into game I was talking about it with your game support in the Summer when I bought Fiesta & 2 others packages. That time they replied promptly & added them for me in game without any hassle. And without sending me o get refund from Fb. And right now I can see I have left 21h to buy Holiday package which I already bought but didnt receive.
Thx in advance

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Facebook issue with purchase

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear this, but support is indeed correct on the matter.

Facebook etc, do not ever contact on the behalf of the player or reach out to support of any game to help get an issue solved.

Our logs will pretty much show (and in this case verified) the purchase never went past Facebook to let us know and credit system wise.

Reason they tell you 72 hours is more times than not, your payment didn't pass their fraud filter and the charge will drop off from your account in that time.

Banks can tell ya it's typically 24 to 72 hours.

Again. It's strictly on Facebook's end not our game as we Do Not control the billing of any sort on their platform.

Seeing the refund has been initiated to an extent, t heres nothing we can do on our end.

I know that's not the outcome anyone is happy with and if want, reply back to the ticket requesting Sirius or myself.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Deanna

Postby Deanna » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 pm

But how to buy from Facebook if facebook doesnt add purchase into the game? I can go ahead & charge for holiday pack once more but it wont show up in game.
Thx for fast reply!!

Deanna

Postby Deanna » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:25 am

I just bought gem pack for 24.99 on facebook & again I didnt receive any single gem from it! This issue is persists. Also I still didnt receive my refund from Facebook for Holiday pack I bought has been over 4 days. Facebook payments doesnt work, period! They just take money, give you receipt & you getting nothing. Quite angry right now about it
Was gonna buy 9 packs this weekend & instead just wasted 40$ for nothing. No point to keep buying if system doesnt work at all. Very frustrated.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Deanna wrote:I just bought gem pack for 24.99 on facebook & again I didnt receive any single gem from it! This issue is persists. Also I still didnt receive my refund from Facebook for Holiday pack I bought has been over 4 days. Facebook payments doesnt work, period! They just take money, give you receipt & you getting nothing. Quite angry right now about it
Was gonna buy 9 packs this weekend & instead just wasted 40$ for nothing. No point to keep buying if system doesnt work at all. Very frustrated.

That's unacceptable to be honest here. We are looking into things on our end as your not alone in having this problem.

I'd like to suggest making sure your billing information is correct and up to date, and possibly try a prepaid card.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Falagrum

Postby Falagrum » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 am

Same problem here man. Bought the wizzard pack but so far I haven't recieved anything.
Already in contact with Support about it.

Largitor

Postby Largitor » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:49 am

hi all .

i have the same problem with Maple and Farmer packs... i bought 2 packs ( 29 nov.) with prepaid card via facebook but i not receive packs in game, FB send me receipt and my card got charged on 14.99+14.99 usd

i make 2 issue with your support system but no one respond .

( silence is the worst answer a service center can give )

why i cant buy packs in your shop via FB?

Largitor

Postby Largitor » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:10 am

I have made various requests for help, but I have never received a serious answer, only scams and teasing

at the moment nobody has yet understood the problem or has tried to solve it.
I have a problem with FaceBook that I can not buy things from the store ... I spend money but I do not receive anything in the game.
It seems you do not care that players want to spend money on your game: |

can someone tell me what to do about it?
where can I buy these packages?
what happened to the money spent?

why the support group is not able to give me an exact answer about what's going on?

I sent credit card reports, payment receipts made to facebook, detailed list of transactions made and no answer from you ... nothing ... just blablabla.

is from November 28 that I look for help with the problem, you have always ignored or given the classic "courtesy answers" and now you send me a spam with the title "How happy were you with our service?"

seriously?

Return to “Help & Questions”