New Staff Member CC_Rain

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

New Staff Member CC_Rain

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Greetings Folks,

I'd like to take the time to give a quick introduction to the newest member of the Team to join us CC_Rain!

He will be focusing on Community relations with you all (events,feedback and more), helping moderate as needed when Tethy's is too busy and of course, helping us get Support back up to speed.

I know many have had a longer wait time for their request than expected, so that should be changing asap once he is ramped up to speed.

On that note, we do apologize for that and appreciate everyone's understanding as we get back on track!

Please feel free to give CC_Rain a nice welcome and then take the gloves off asap! :lol:

~Darkis
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

CC_Rain
Cloudcade Staff

Re: New Staff Member CC_Rain

Postby CC_Rain » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks Darkis for the nice introduction minus that last part.

Since Darkis made things easy for me by explaining my role and all that boring information, I’ll give everybody a quick glimpse into my gaming past and industry experience.

Gaming has been a major focal point in my life and it started a long time ago when I first started playing PC browser games (Neopets anyone?) and spending hours battling it out with friends on the N64, mainly in Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and Goldeneye 64. A few friendships may have broken in the process…

Eventually I found the MMORPG genre which led me to start playing some free-2-play games and finding a great community to hang out with. Two of my biggest MMORPG experiences were World of Warcraft halfway through Wrath and up until the Pandas as well as Warhammer Online, which I still miss to this day.

Playing a large variety of MMORPGs and online games has given me the opportunities I needed to test the waters in the games industry. I started off with volunteer forum moderation for a few companies which were mainly focused on MMORPGs and browser games. I quickly learned what not to say

This in turn led me to start helping out with customer service for browser and mobile games at multiple companies. Overall I have a solid 6+ years of customer service experience in the games industry and an even longer amount of experience in working with communities of differing sizes.

Throughout all of these experiences I managed to learn a lot about various stages of game development and how to better do the work I’m being hired to perform and then some.

I look forward to interacting with the community and helping the customer support team out.

Have a great day,
~CC_Rain

Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Welcome to the fire pit. Try not to get burned :D

Furenja

Postby Furenja » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Hey welcome CC-Rain!

Btw why do you call yourself "CC-Rain"? I guess now after Dark and Rain CC-Lightning is coming before it finally ends in CC-Sunshine ;) ?

Pixie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Pixie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Welcome :D

Rain helps to put out all the fires :lol:
Discord Pixie#5181 Game ID pixie#22960

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Welcome Rain! Glad to see Darkis getting some more help! :)
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard
Mandlz#78065

bliemm

Postby bliemm » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Welcome rain :)

MI-Wolf

Postby MI-Wolf » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:52 pm

CC_Rain wrote:Thanks Darkis for the nice introduction minus that last part.

Since Darkis made things easy for me by explaining my role and all that boring information, I’ll give everybody a quick glimpse into my gaming past and industry experience.

Gaming has been a major focal point in my life and it started a long time ago when I first started playing PC browser games (Neopets anyone?) and spending hours battling it out with friends on the N64, mainly in Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and Goldeneye 64. A few friendships may have broken in the process…

Eventually I found the MMORPG genre which led me to start playing some free-2-play games and finding a great community to hang out with. Two of my biggest MMORPG experiences were World of Warcraft halfway through Wrath and up until the Pandas as well as Warhammer Online, which I still miss to this day.

Playing a large variety of MMORPGs and online games has given me the opportunities I needed to test the waters in the games industry. I started off with volunteer forum moderation for a few companies which were mainly focused on MMORPGs and browser games. I quickly learned what not to say

This in turn led me to start helping out with customer service for browser and mobile games at multiple companies. Overall I have a solid 6+ years of customer service experience in the games industry and an even longer amount of experience in working with communities of differing sizes.

Throughout all of these experiences I managed to learn a lot about various stages of game development and how to better do the work I’m being hired to perform and then some.

I look forward to interacting with the community and helping the customer support team out.

Have a great day,
~CC_Rain

Neopets was not as long ago as you think. I started on the Intellivision and the moved into Atari. That was a long time ago.. :lol: :D

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Furenja wrote:Hey welcome CC-Rain!

Btw why do you call yourself "CC-Rain"? I guess now after Dark and Rain CC-Lightning is coming before it finally ends in CC-Sunshine ;) ?

Can not unsee this now! :lol: :mrgreen:
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Sorry for the late reply but... Welcome to the show CC_Rain :D
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “News & Announcements”