Japan Release and Event Heads Up!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Japan Release and Event Heads Up!

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:30 am

Speadie wrote:
Tethys wrote:
Speadie wrote:No idea how many chests i had gathered, will CC know and be able to credit them back?

Yes as Darkis mentioned in his post (same thing he added to the end of the OP) contact support and they can verify the amounts lost and will be able to re-credit them.

Sorry i understood "verify" in a different way. thanks will get on it.

I've asked recently the bait, argumentative, and sarcastic postings take a back seat for a lot of folks and you are in the same boat. Let's take a break for a bit^^
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Arty
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:14 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:I've asked recently the bait, argumentative, and sarcastic postings take a back seat for a lot of folks and you are in the same boat. Let's take a break for a bit^^

I guess Speadie is on your List, but I don't think there was anything suspicious in this case. I read it as a simple clarification request, as to whether the "verify" covers the actual amounts of lost chests/keys without having to provide those numbers (which hardly any player would be able to do accurately I presume). Maybe you could include that in your OP (even though it should be rather obvious that also the amounts can be checked by the support.)

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
Speadie wrote:

I've asked recently the bait, argumentative, and sarcastic postings take a back seat for a lot of folks and you are in the same boat. Let's take a break for a bit^^

That awkward moment when being British and having slightly different meanings for words gets you pegged as argumentative and sarcastic lol

Personally, I understood it as contact them with the amount I had and they will verify whether it was the correct amount or not and return them- something I would never be able to do. Thanks for asking and having it cleared up, Speadie.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Arty wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:I've asked recently the bait, argumentative, and sarcastic postings take a back seat for a lot of folks and you are in the same boat. Let's take a break for a bit^^

I guess Speadie is on your List, but I don't think there was anything suspicious in this case. I read it as a simple clarification request, as to whether the "verify" covers the actual amounts of lost chests/keys without having to provide those numbers (which hardly any player would be able to do accurately I presume). Maybe you could include that in your OP (even though it should be rather obvious that also the amounts can be checked by the support.)

No list but seriously, the last weeks worth of postings speak for themselves not to mention pm's etc. You guys can disagree with me that's fine, but I made the call and to be honest, there's plenty of postings in the pass that warranted far more than a single days ban.

Thing is it takes time to verify and if players provide any information it helps speed things along. The window for players affected was very small (a matter of a few mins) and already players have sent in FALSE reports trying to game the system.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:27 pm

cynthrocks wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:
Speadie wrote:

That awkward moment when being British and having slightly different meanings for words gets you pegged as argumentative and sarcastic lol

Personally, I understood it as contact them with the amount I had and they will verify whether it was the correct amount or not and return them- something I would never be able to do. Thanks for asking and having it cleared up, Speadie.

It's a forum posting. Please enlighten me on how the British version of ''Verify'' differs here.

Just from the discord chatter and the posting that was removed here, the gang up and defend anyone that interacts with staff (and feels slighted) is ridiculous to say the least.

Sorry to say this, but that is going to be nipped in the bud moving forward.

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Not differed; misunderstood, clarified, and thanked for the clarity. That's all that exchange was, sincerely. Anyone reading it would agree. If someone else had asked, would they have been asked to take a break as well?

Anyway, we are off topic. Thank you for setting this up. The decorations are a really great addition, and I enjoy getting them and adding them to my shop. And thank you for helping solve the chest problem so efficiently, I didn't have any missing by the time I logged in. Very excited for the events, gonna start preping!

ellymentalnz

Postby ellymentalnz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Congrats on the launch in Japan CC/Darkis !!
Thanks for the freebies and upcoming events :D

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:12 am

cc_Darkis wrote:[...]The window for players affected was very small (a matter of a few mins)...

Every time I read this things, I think: "How fortunate that I'm always part of that elite circle!" :lol:
I got the same problem: the free chest/keys replaced the ones owned.
Well, luckily, the free japanese fornitures are better than useless [to me] wooden stuffs ;)

Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Ok dont want to drag this out, but turns out CC didnt know how many chests we had, so my original question was valid.

Also
Congrats to CC for moving into new areas.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Speadie wrote:Ok dont want to drag this out, but turns out CC didnt know how many chests we had, so my original question was valid.

Also
Congrats to CC for moving into new areas.

Thanks as from my understanding you provided ZERO information and regardless of what you knew here, wanted to drag things out a bit.

Instead of them taking the hours to dig into your case, they based the total off of your other amount of chest, recent TH actions and even credited a little extra based on that.

If you want to dispute that go for it but back it up if you would otherwise, your issue is closed regardless.

Return to “News & Announcements”