Japan Release and Event Heads Up!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Japan Release and Event Heads Up!

Postby Speadie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Tethys wrote:
Speadie wrote:No idea how many chests i had gathered, will CC know and be able to credit them back?

Yes as Darkis mentioned in his post (same thing he added to the end of the OP) contact support and they can verify the amounts lost and will be able to re-credit them.

I have been at work all day and just seen email asking me how many I had. I didnt think i needed to say how many I had after asking here if we needed to.

Also Darkis, whats a guy gotta do to get off your naughty list? Im worried Santa wont visit me this year. :D only jesting.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Speadie wrote:
Tethys wrote:
Speadie wrote:No idea how many chests i had gathered, will CC know and be able to credit them back?

Yes as Darkis mentioned in his post (same thing he added to the end of the OP) contact support and they can verify the amounts lost and will be able to re-credit them.

I have been at work all day and just seen email asking me how many I had. I didnt think i needed to say how many I had after asking here if we needed to.

Also Darkis, whats a guy gotta do to get off your naughty list? Im worried Santa wont visit me this year. :D only jesting.

Not on the naughty list just yet! :lol:

I'll dig into your issue myself and get things adjusted. Might not be spot on but hey, you can get the total restored to stare at as at your level etc, I have no clue what you are going to do with that many.

Side note...patch notes later today or morning time, just waiting for my assets.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:00 pm

With the new players and any updates coming, you never know when wooden chests might be valuable lol.
This is where you put in patch notes that there will be 50 new bps in wooden chests. :P

And I shall work hard to get on the nice list in time for xmas. :D

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:28 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
Side note...patch notes later today or morning time, just waiting for my assets.

The notes I've seen so far look pretty nice (as in what is actually in the update) 8-)
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

ellymentalnz

Postby ellymentalnz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:55 pm

:D :D :D :D
Dusting off my excitement pants....

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:19 pm

I'd just like to make a quick point that's for everyone.

Please keep all expectations in check to avoid any potential R.U.D from happening.

Edit: Yes Surcharge is starting early. Somebody forgot how a timezone works :lol:

Edit 2: Surcharge has been adjusted to start on the proper date and at the right time. Sorry folks.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Tethys wrote: RUD

Please define.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:22 pm

cynthrocks wrote:
Tethys wrote: RUD

Please define.

Sorry after the discord discussions that got messaged over to me, I am NOT going to allow that sort of twist to folks postings. You can easily enough look up the proper definition and not some deviant slang site.

This continues again, I will take action here. I've said it many times, folks need to stop the dress rehearsal stuff on discord to come here to instigate and bait.

Also note, I do not handle support for discord but I have zero issues with forwarding to their teams stuff that gets reported to us.

P.S....Note for those who are confused and worried about punishment for discord etc, you'll never be banned for saying something in discord. It can however, compound punishments when that stuff get's shared to us and then the forum rules start getting violated.

Also note no one has ever been banned so far but that is toeing the line these last few weeks.

P.S.S As a quick reminder to everybody, here are the forum rules and regs http://forum.shopheroes.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=833 The chat rules also apply.

/Locked
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “News & Announcements”