Update News

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
inVoh
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Update News

Postby inVoh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Kinda like this post on August 22nd which also prompted a thread on "September Update?"

cc_Darkis wrote:
Dastardlyone wrote:6 weeks late :) perish the thought. When's the big patch due again?

Glad you asked! Been looking at the things being worked on waiting for some to go green for the last two weeks has been nerve wracking. A fair amount of stuff is being pushed into the updates that goes in for the back end of things so the other stuff can work when its done.

We should be getting an update for this September and hopefully it's more in line with what you guys are expecting. I'll know more over the next day or so.

This is November 14th and patch nowhere in sight. Hilarious.

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 am

Tethys wrote:
Aelfgeft wrote:Dead, abandoned game. Shame on you people for not being honest about that fact.

The game isn't dead or abandoned.

The game is only mostly dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive.

Zorblak
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Zorblak » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 am

inVoh wrote:Kinda like this post on August 22nd which also prompted a thread on "September Update?"

cc_Darkis wrote:
Dastardlyone wrote:6 weeks late :) perish the thought. When's the big patch due again?

Glad you asked! Been looking at the things being worked on waiting for some to go green for the last two weeks has been nerve wracking. A fair amount of stuff is being pushed into the updates that goes in for the back end of things so the other stuff can work when its done.

We should be getting an update for this September and hopefully it's more in line with what you guys are expecting. I'll know more over the next day or so.

This is November 14th and patch nowhere in sight. Hilarious.

There's a simple way to correctly interpret anything Darkis ever says about a potential future patch: It's all lies. Don't believe any of it. This game continues to have the worst customer service of any game I've ever played.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Locking thread folks as all that's being said is bashing and calling out staff. Note the rules. Some of the postings being made by the same posters have already been warned in the past and I'll have to take some action for that. :cry:

I understand everyone is frustrated with updates, I am as well and would rather not have folks upset over it all. Game is far from dead and has more active players now than when I started and we continue to launch in new places.

The update for this month is still on track and should make it in time for Thanksgiving.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “News & Announcements”