Update News

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
alanx
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Update News

Postby alanx » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Does the ancient pack have its low level items skilled? Any info on what those skills are? will all throwback packages get skilled for low level items as they are available?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:41 pm

I'll get a detailed posting up on the offerings as they run the course.

If for some reason they don't show (errrr!) We can manually credit via the CS a team.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:39 am

alanx wrote:Does the ancient pack have its low level items skilled?

Not yet, but after next weeks downtime maybe

Geth

Postby Geth » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am

pack shows on google play but doesnt show on steam

CHRI5

Postby CHRI5 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:22 am

Do we have any idea which 5 packs were picked for throwback packs? I have been waiting since last Halloween to get the one with the Hallowed Casket BP due to being unable to get last year cause of circumstance. I would like that BP so i can complete my one revive team. Any information on this would be appreciated.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 am

CHRI5 wrote:Do we have any idea which 5 packs were picked for throwback packs? I have been waiting since last Halloween to get the one with the Hallowed Casket BP due to being unable to get last year cause of circumstance. I would like that BP so i can complete my one revive team. Any information on this would be appreciated.

If you don't see it or don't want to wait, contact Support and they can help get you the package. Okay guys, seems there was an issue and it should start showing for folks soon!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 pm

cc_Darkis wrote:
CHRI5 wrote:Do we have any idea which 5 packs were picked for throwback packs? I have been waiting since last Halloween to get the one with the Hallowed Casket BP due to being unable to get last year cause of circumstance. I would like that BP so i can complete my one revive team. Any information on this would be appreciated.

If you don't see it or don't want to wait, contact Support and they can help get you the package. Okay guys, seems there was an issue and it should start showing for folks soon!

Its pretty simple, and I know it isn't coming from you Darkis, but thats reverent. If you know which packages you'll be offering just tell us so we can decide which ones we want. there's no way I'm spending $60 this week just to make sure I get all the goodies, the game isn't that good and most of us can't afford that. If you want our money, tell us which packages we'll have to choose from or we'll spend it on other games.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Monkey King wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:

Its pretty simple, and I know it isn't coming from you Darkis, but thats reverent. If you know which packages you'll be offering just tell us so we can decide which ones we want. there's no way I'm spending $60 this week just to make sure I get all the goodies, the game isn't that good and most of us can't afford that. If you want our money, tell us which packages we'll have to choose from or we'll spend it on other games.

I've updated my posting and will paste it here for ya!

Update: For those wanting to know the packages here you go and if it is indeed not one you want, please contact support and they can get you the pack!

https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

1) Ancient Pack

2) Fiesta Pack

3) Holiday 2015 Pack

4) Epic Pack

5) SuperHero Pack

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Thank you very much.

kataris

Postby kataris » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:38 pm

alanx wrote:Does the ancient pack have its low level items skilled? Any info on what those skills are? will all throwback packages get skilled for low level items as they are available?

So, is this question not going to be answered? I'm curious as well, and would be good to know before the packs go away.

Return to “News & Announcements”