Update News

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Update News

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Greetings Folks,

You might have noticed a slight update roll out today and it's part of a chain of updates making their way out.

This one contained a fair amount of behind the scenes work, fixes and localization for the game.

You should also start seeing some 'Throw Back' packages that players have been asking for!

Those should each last about 5 days giving folks a chance to get them as they have been the Top 5 requested.

Next week we will also be taking the game down for maintence which should last around 8 hours.

I'll update with more soon as all this will help stabilize the game and open it up to support more players.

Also please note we will be creating a nice package for folks affected with the recent issues.

Enjoy!

Update: For those wanting to know the packages here you go and if it is indeed not one you want, please contact support and they can get you the pack!

https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

1) Ancient Pack

2) Fiesta Pack

3) Holiday 2015 Pack

4) Epic Pack

5) SuperHero Pack

*Please note that the offering of past packs via support is a limited service the Team wanted to provide due to the nature of some packages taking a fair amount of time to come back around Cycle wise and the sheer amount of request from players.

If it becomes problematic then we will scale that back and discontinue the service.

Best.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Update News

Postby internetz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:59 pm

this must be one of those throwback packs then... only one person on discord has reported being able to see it though (on google play store version) .
I'm not seeing any new/old packs on kong version.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm

internetz wrote:Image
this must be one of those throwback packs then... only one person on discord has reported being able to see it though (on google play store version) .
I'm not seeing any new/old packs on kong version.

Like in the past sometimes it takes a bit to show and if you already own it, it's not going to show.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Hey,

The package is available to everyone, or should be. I informed Darkis about the issue after several reports of it not appearing for everybody and he is looking into it.

For the time being I ask for everyone to be patient.

Tethys.

Edit: Ninja'd :(
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Monkey King

Postby Monkey King » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Any chance you added skills to the low level items for these packs? like you did with some of them this past summer?

Outlaw Run

Postby Outlaw Run » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Well super awesome news for one and I love the idea of the Throwback Packs, haven't seen it come across but will support it when it does.

And Tethis... you should know we are the total opposite of patient for anything :lol:

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Outlaw Run wrote:Well super awesome news for one and I love the idea of the Throwback Packs, haven't seen it come across but will support it when it does.

And Tethis... you should know we are the total opposite of patient for anything :lol:

I've known that for a long time but I figured what harm could it do to say it again :P
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Tygari
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tygari » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Will there be a new Halloween package this year?

Any chance the 2015 Halloween furniture will get boosts?

Any chance of getting duplicate event furniture?

Niexist

Postby Niexist » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Tethys wrote:
Outlaw Run wrote:Well super awesome news for one and I love the idea of the Throwback Packs, haven't seen it come across but will support it when it does.

I've known that for a long time but I figured what harm could it do to say it again :P

Wow, way to try and quietly slip a package in with "oh by the way we lied and you might get some sort of update next week"

Dred0
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Dred0 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 pm

As one who can't see it, I wonder if it was only available before as part of a double pack (for those of us who had bought the original pack for the month at it was offered)

Return to “News & Announcements”