Shop Heroes 2 Years!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Shop Heroes 2 Years!

Postby cc_Darkis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Danthius wrote:This sounds interesting. Might even make up for the 'under review' garbage...if it ever ends.

Sorry to hear you might have that issue! Hit the CS crew up and they should sort it out quickly :D
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

sakenken

Postby sakenken » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:53 am

Hello Darkis, could you please confirm that the event for Oct/6 is double surcharge? Some of my friends are asking me about this as the Chinese support staff (from Teebik?) states that the Oct/7 (their time) event is double XP. Thank you

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:29 am

Happy birthday Shop Heroes! And kudos to the few friends who managed to stay with the game for the entirety of its run.

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

sakenken wrote:Hello Darkis, could you please confirm that the event for Oct/6 is double surcharge? Some of my friends are asking me about this as the Chinese support staff (from Teebik?) states that the Oct/7 (their time) event is double XP. Thank you

That's Oct 6 at 5pm PDT when it starts. So yes it is Oct 7 if you're in China when it starts.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:21 am

aks47u wrote:
sakenken wrote:Hello Darkis, could you please confirm that the event for Oct/6 is double surcharge? Some of my friends are asking me about this as the Chinese support staff (from Teebik?) states that the Oct/7 (their time) event is double XP. Thank you

That's Oct 6 at 5pm PDT when it starts. So yes it is Oct 7 if you're in China when it starts.

I say again, we need an in game clock vs one based in the real world for all these events/release dates. Those of us that have played long enough know (or should know) that everything is based on the same time of day (as in the same time the raid starts/finishes).
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:08 pm

Azbandar wrote:
aks47u wrote:

I say again, we need an in game clock vs one based in the real world for all these events/release dates. Those of us that have played long enough know (or should know) that everything is based on the same time of day (as in the same time the raid starts/finishes).

Agreed and the schedule is exactly what I have posted PST time.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:31 am

cc_Darkis wrote:10/4 Quest Time Reduction Event
10/5 -25% Craft Time Event
10/6 Double Surcharge Event

I like this sequence.
storing -> crafting -> selling
:)

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Any chance the Fall Package is coming back during this time :) Would love to support you guys by buying a package! :)

jianghan920919

Postby jianghan920919 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:59 pm

when diamond witch comeback?0.0

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 pm

jianghan920919 wrote:when diamond witch comeback?0.0

Gem lady will be back once the issues with her are fixed. I have no ETA but Darkis might.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “News & Announcements”