Thanksgiving Packages

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Thanksgiving Packages

Postby Abqu » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:59 pm

Sunflower Shield -- 2 Great Ember Shield, 2->1 Gaia Shard (info via Desco)
Squash Bomb -- 2 Great Steelarang, 2->1 Obsidain Coral (info via Cookie)

Q1: Why does the Sunflower Shield take metalworking skill, when it doesn't have any metal resources?
Q2: Why is the Squash Bomb's money bonus at the 10% craft milestone, rather than the 25% time redux?

Learning

Postby Learning » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:34 am

As a new player, I'd love some advice from veterans on these Thanksgiving packages. Are any of these good end-game packages that when I reach end-game, I'll regret not buying? From an end-game point of view, which of these packages is the best? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :) P.S. Happy bird day!

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:02 am

i absolutely wouldn't recommend either to new players. don't waste your money. if you have to throw it away get the 1% crafting thing in return at least

Learning

Postby Learning » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:16 am

So you think the 1% crafting package is the best? Thanks very much for your advice. I'm really curious why you think it's important. Do you think it's good to have 1% off, as it'll save me 45 seconds or so an hour? Is the package itself good? Really any knowledge you can give me, I'd really appreciate ^_^

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Sillvestra » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:08 am

Personally, I wouldn't get anybof them for end-game.
The 2015 Harvest pack has a good mid-game bonus of Protector 2 at Legendary but that's it.

Treasure Hunter 2 is ok for extra quest bits but there are others that you can use just as easily.
Healer 2 at end-game may or may not be useful. There are a lot of people that aim for 100% revive/energetic teams meaning no healing needed. Others stay with 90% healer/100% energetic for minimal downtime.

Ultimately the choice is yours. I would advise going for the Giant pack for a Support 2 Sword which is exceedingly useful or Hero 1 pack for Support 2 Gloves...
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

Learning

Postby Learning » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:21 am

Awesome! Thank you for the advice! I will look into the Hero and advanced packages some more. :)

xraymond94

Postby xraymond94 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:19 am

Learning wrote:As a new player, I'd love some advice from veterans on these Thanksgiving packages. Are any of these good end-game packages that when I reach end-game, I'll regret not buying? From an end-game point of view, which of these packages is the best? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :) P.S. Happy bird day!

I would suggest you to get a wizard package for ocarina. Ocarina can sell for a lot of gold for you to be sustainable at the mid-end stage.

Other than this, if you like to get some other package, package with 1% craft time would be great.

Return to “News & Announcements”