Thanksgiving Packages

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Thanksgiving Packages

Postby Sillvestra » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:57 pm

They stated during the Halloween pack that the gem issue wouldn't be able to be altered until December as this pack had to be "authorised" by the app stores prior to the update containing it.

That's also why the Operation Supply Drop BP won't get to us before December patch...
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:55 am

Sillvestra wrote:They stated during the Halloween pack that the gem issue wouldn't be able to be altered until December as this pack had to be "authorised" by the app stores prior to the update containing it.

That's also why the Operation Supply Drop BP won't get to us before December patch...

Indeed. If to change something the client needs to be modified, then in Shop Heroes' setup that can only happen through an app store update (which in apple's case can apparently take up to 2 weeks to get approved [1]) . So we're still on the halloween update and its settings/setup until the december update lands (based on the dates of these packages I guess that's somewhere after december 5th) .

[1] provided you don't cry wolf and fake it as a critical stability hotfix, but you wouldn't want them to shut off the hotfix route because of abuse...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Nissaya

Postby Nissaya » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:55 am

Thanks but no thanks for the packages.

- 30-45 euros per month is way too much...
- 47-48 mythical skill is useless with current fusing time / cost...
- gold to gems conversion is stalled and now it takes nearly one month via magic key...

0 news about coming patch that would give me incentive to keep investing in this game.

some ideas in case in count :
- divide fusing time by two, that would allow to fuse high level items in less than a night so we can keep fusing precraft during the day.
- add an automatic gold to gems conversion maybe at the ratio 1M gold per gem. that would give gems to speedup fusing or buy precraft or open chest.
- Quality of Life about useless fusing animation and useless good craft popup...

drewbear

Postby drewbear » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:04 pm

would be nice to get some content that doesn't cost a fortune, haven't seen a single f2p addition to the game since i started playing 3 months ago (aside from the lycan slayer, I guess)

aldotengnb2

Postby aldotengnb2 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:15 am

I haven't started this game last year.

Am I the only one to find Jorou's Crown very yummy? Protector II at 38 (Legendary - which doesn't take long to fuse) and the Hat line is so sucky besides Robin's Hood - which some of my weaker Rogues/Spellcasters just cannot equip due to how weak it is, even at Mythic.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:30 am

aldotengnb2 wrote:I haven't started this game last year.

Am I the only one to find Jorou's Crown very yummy? Protector II at 38 (Legendary - which doesn't take long to fuse) and the Hat line is so sucky besides Robin's Hood - which some of my weaker Rogues/Spellcasters just cannot equip due to how weak it is, even at Mythic.

It is the last one below lvl 40 and not at mythical though. After that package, max levels for players/buildings/items got bumped from lvl 40 to lvl 50 and with the exception of Angelic Bell (lvl 46 resourceful II @ legendary) it's all high level @ mythical from now on for previous packages.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:21 am

But it is no problem to give more gems for that people who will bought package with 750 gems instead 1500. As they gave gems in contests.

inVoh
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby inVoh » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:06 am

They could very well announce they will give an extra 750 gems manually at a later date to all those who purchase that pack but they choose not to. I'm hoping they fix this because I started buying packs for christmas/winter seasons so I'll be having this problem very soon as well... :(

todeshund89

Postby todeshund89 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 pm

could I please get some clarification on the scarecrow decoration boost? is that a 1% time reduction for crafting times? if so, that's kind of....lame. a 1hour 40 minute craft would get a whopping 1 minute time reduction...

Richard

Postby Richard » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 pm

todeshund89 wrote:could I please get some clarification on the scarecrow decoration boost? is that a 1% time reduction for crafting times? if so, that's kind of....lame. a 1hour 40 minute craft would get a whopping 1 minute time reduction...

Yes, the 1% Craft Bonus will reduce craft times by 1%.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “News & Announcements”