STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Barath
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:57 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby Barath » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am

Hi, I made petition through the "contact us" button from my "real" account 2 days ago to link it with steam version but I haven't gotten any response for it yet. Is there so much queue for the job or has My message just been lost in the archives? :)

crowuo
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 11:53 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby crowuo » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Made email request took about 20 hours and then the link was attempted...

Cloudcade Support Team
August 21, 2016, 10:51 -0400
Hello Bo,

I'm happy to say I've been able to link your Shop Heroes account yoga#43652 to your Steam account.

We hope that you enjoy playing on Steam! If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know!
Cloudcade Alina

Unfortunately logging into steam i get a level 1 unnamed char.. no link actually took place.. I immediately responded that there was a problem but it looks like ill have to wait another day for a response :(

greatck
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby greatck » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I've Been Waiting 6 days so far

Ardelo
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:29 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby Ardelo » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 am

cc_Tadaaah wrote:Hi ShopKeepers!

The game will be available for everyone to play from Steam on Monday, August 15!

Get ready! We'll be giving out some early access keys to folks on our social media channels today so be sure to like and follow us! We can't wait to see everyone here!

For existing players looking to link their accounts to Steam, here are the steps to follow. :)

    1. Start a new game on Steam and reach level 2 to choose a name (Note down NewShopkeeperName#12345 as it will be needed later)
    2 . Open existing game (iOS, Android, Facebook...) and note down OldShopkeeperName#67890
    3. Send a ticket to Customer Support using the in-game "Contact Us" button in the settings menu.
    4. Make sure to send the ticket from the existing higher level account, all tickets sent from fresh Steam account will be refused.
    5. State clearly the 2 accounts that you would like to have linked together using the full IDs that you previously noted
      A. OldShopkeeperName#67890
      B. NewShopkeeperName#12345
      C. Additional information needed for "main" account
        - city
        - gold
        - gems
        - level
        - purchase receipts


Regarding 4. Make sure to send the ticket from the existing higher level account, all tickets sent from fresh Steam account will be refused.
I am a new steam user who wants to link my new Steam account to my even newer Kongregate account, is this a no go then ?

User avatar
Richard
Community Moderator
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: New York, NY
Contact:

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby Richard » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 am

Ardelo wrote:Regarding 4. Make sure to send the ticket from the existing higher level account, all tickets sent from fresh Steam account will be refused.
I am a new steam user who wants to link my new Steam account to my even newer Kongregate account, is this a no go then ?


You cannot link an account from other platforms to Kongregate. Only an account created first on Kongregate can be linked elsewhere. This is due to Kongregate's third-party login policies.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2243
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:27 am

greatck wrote:I've Been Waiting 6 days so far


If you've been waiting for 6 days, your ticket has a response and is awaiting more information.

The oldest ticket in queue is under 48 hours old.

Ardelo
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:29 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby Ardelo » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:59 am

Richard wrote:
Ardelo wrote:Regarding 4. Make sure to send the ticket from the existing higher level account, all tickets sent from fresh Steam account will be refused.
I am a new steam user who wants to link my new Steam account to my even newer Kongregate account, is this a no go then ?


You cannot link an account from other platforms to Kongregate. Only an account created first on Kongregate can be linked elsewhere. This is due to Kongregate's third-party login policies.



I see, this is sad news. I had hoped to watch ads on kongregate as they are not available on steam

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2243
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:40 am

Ardelo wrote:
Richard wrote:
Ardelo wrote:Regarding 4. Make sure to send the ticket from the existing higher level account, all tickets sent from fresh Steam account will be refused.
I am a new steam user who wants to link my new Steam account to my even newer Kongregate account, is this a no go then ?


You cannot link an account from other platforms to Kongregate. Only an account created first on Kongregate can be linked elsewhere. This is due to Kongregate's third-party login policies.



I see, this is sad news. I had hoped to watch ads on kongregate as they are not available on steam


We will link Kongregate accounts. Send us a ticket.

nefirith
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:21 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby nefirith » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

Hi
I just joined Shop Heroes and downloaded it on steam. played on steam and currently lvl 11. can i send a request on the steam account to link to a new ios one?(lvl 3)

SinWeaver
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:29 am

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby SinWeaver » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:43 am

Clarification Please:

Started on steam can account be used, linked or something on android.


Return to “News & Announcements”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.