STEAM GreenLight!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: STEAM GreenLight!

Postby Shiroe » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:09 am

MagicCookies wrote:
Shiroe wrote:Steam is really starting to piss me off...
"Hey, if you want to be able to comment, you first need to spend $5/load $5 onto the wallet" blackmail. :( :evil:
(and since it's none of an online game site's business who I am in real life, what my address is etc., that would mean having to go find a paysafecard or prepaid creditcard just to be able to comment... :( Maybe if I'm in luck there's still $5 left on an old prepaid creditcard of mine. ) </rant>

That is to prevent spammers and scammers using the community, dont blame steam or the community but blame the scammers and spammers

I do blame Valve for not saying upfront "to comment, you need to have the client installed and have put $5 into your wallet". If so, I wouldn't have bothered making a Steam account until I can't play Shop Heroes well in the browser anymore (if that even happens...) Baiting me in 1 step at a time feels very scammy of Valve and makes me less likely to really use Steam in the future. :(
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Richard

Postby Richard » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:47 pm

A Shop Heroes steam group was set up a few days ago, if any of you are interested in joining:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/shopheroes
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

shrimps
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby shrimps » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:19 pm

I have joined the Steam group good sir.

MagicCookies

Postby MagicCookies » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 am

Richard wrote:A Shop Heroes steam group was set up a few days ago, if any of you are interested in joining:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/shopheroes

Thanks for making the group, i was the first member here that joined you <3

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:06 am

Any update on this?

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:15 am

Feone wrote:Any update on this?

We'll post an announcement as soon as we can!

Died

Postby Died » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:25 am

cc_Tadaaah wrote:
Feone wrote:Any update on this?

We'll post an announcement as soon as we can!

I can't wait Shop Heroes push on steam !! Finally i can buy some package (bcz i don't wanna pay on facebook)

Torin

Postby Torin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 am

So, is there any information about Release date: 2nd of August 2016?

I'm almost 50 and reading the print on my phone gets old after a while and I have no interest in Facebook or Kongregate. Being able to play on my full monitor on Steam would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Torin

Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:35 am

Torin wrote:So, is there any information about Release date: 2nd of August 2016?

I'm almost 50 and reading the print on my phone gets old after a while and I have no interest in Facebook or Kongregate. Being able to play on my full monitor on Steam would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Torin

That release date is not the actual release date -- just a placeholder, this was stated somewhere in the steam discussion threads (I believe). Cloudcade will be posting an announcement about steam as soon as they're ready so just keep following their social media, steam or here on the forums for updates.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Torin

Postby Torin » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Richard wrote:That release date is not the actual release date -- just a placeholder, this was stated somewhere in the steam discussion threads (I believe). Cloudcade will be posting an announcement about steam as soon as they're ready so just keep following their social media, steam or here on the forums for updates.

Thanks, Richard.

Return to “News & Announcements”