Scheduled Maintenance

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Magimus

Re: Scheduled Maintenance

Postby Magimus » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 am

Since maintenance and being able to log back in I'm missing several items. Anyone else?

bobjones

Postby bobjones » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:22 am

bloop wrote:
bobjones wrote:
cc_Tadaaah wrote:will being

Huh?

begin

deemed an acceptable typo by most

"Acceptable typo" aside, your statement is (as indicated by a response in the other thread where you didn't typo) "clear as mud".

So X2 surcharge event is going to begin at 5 PM PDT. But it already began yesterday, didn't it? So it's beginning again? Is it restarting? How long is it going to last this time? You're probably very busy, but it would be helpful if you could be more clear, and at least take the time to proofread your posts.

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 am

It shouldn't have started over the weekend. It is officially starting today. It will end prior to Raid beginning.

Jarata

Postby Jarata » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:52 pm

I can't seem to log in. Is the servers up yet? It just says the game is going to update but it doesn't.

Anyone else having similar issues?

shrimps
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby shrimps » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:58 pm

It's working for me and I'm able to get on all my devices.

Jarata

Postby Jarata » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Dammit how come mine isn't working :'( it just says downloading content for awhile...

Master

Postby Master » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am

:cry: wish you guys would tell us how long maintenance will be and give us a heads up on when it will be done. Im guessing its being worked on now since its down.

Niwmiz

Postby Niwmiz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:02 am

I agree, maintenance communication is terrible. A quick server reboot is fine but I've seen multiple downtimes with no communication on the forums. It doesnt have to be much and you dont even need to respond to questions, just post something along the line of 'servers are down for maintenance, we're fixing this and that, will be back up in about x minutes/hours'. It's basic ITIL..

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am

Master wrote::cry: wish you guys would tell us how long maintenance will be and give us a heads up on when it will be done. Im guessing its being worked on now since its down.

Hey guys,

The maintenance announcement was included in the Patch Notes: http://bit.ly/SHOct16

We can post it twice next time. The other reboot from earlier this week were not planned.

Master

Postby Master » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 am

cc_Tadaaah wrote:
Master wrote::cry: wish you guys would tell us how long maintenance will be and give us a heads up on when it will be done. Im guessing its being worked on now since its down.

Hey guys,

The maintenance announcement was included in the Patch Notes: http://bit.ly/SHOct16

We can post it twice next time. The other reboot from earlier this week were not planned.

Thanks now i know where to look for the info.

Return to “News & Announcements”