The What Are You Thankful Event

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Burns

Re: The What Are You Thankful Event

Postby Burns » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 am

Thankful for my health and my friends&family.

burns#80134

Arty
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Arty » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 am

Monkey King wrote:
Tethys wrote:Hey everyone,

I've decided to continue running the event until December 1st at 5PM PST. So tell any friends/citymates to come and post :)

Tethys.

Changing the rules of a contest after its started isn't ok.

I totally agree. Extending a deadline? That's a serious rule change! Unheard of! Who does such a horrendous thing? Outrageous!!!!11111

Arty

PS: In case someone missed this (you know, Poe's law and all) this was sarcasm.

Roxz415

Postby Roxz415 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:40 am

I am thankful for my family and the blessing of three additional family members. :D

Mandlz01
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Mandlz01 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:57 am

Arty wrote:
Monkey King wrote:
Tethys wrote:Hey everyone,

I've decided to continue running the event until December 1st at 5PM PST. So tell any friends/citymates to come and post :)

Tethys.

Changing the rules of a contest after its started isn't ok.

I totally agree. Extending a deadline? That's a serious rule change! Unheard of! Who does such a horrendous thing? Outrageous!!!!11111

Arty

PS: In case someone missed this (you know, Poe's law and all) this was sarcasm.

Doesn't it just seem ironic to be so ungrateful for something free in a thread about being thankful? :lol:

Definitely thankful for the contest, and the community interaction you provide Tethys!
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Hey everybody,

Just know I haven't forgotten about the contest or the rewards for the players who entered but with the recent issues things got delayed including the handing out of rewards. Hopefully we should be able to start handing out the prizes tomorrow.

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:38 am

Thankful for it not being as stressfully busy at work for me as it must be for those Cloudcade customer support staffers handling those 1300+ post-patch support tickets (as Darkis mentioned) ... ;) :P
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tethys
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi again,

We haven't credited the items yet as we're waiting for the iOS update to go through (should be live soon!) and for things to hopefully calm down. If everything goes good over the weekend we'll credit rewards on Monday.

Tethys.

Edit: The iOS patch went live about 10 hours ago and it seems to have fixed the issue for the vast majority of iOS players. When I'm able to I'll get a deployment status update from Darkis/the team and add another edit here.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Return to “News & Announcements”