Update News

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
ellymentalnz

Re: Update News

Postby ellymentalnz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Do we know when the game with be down next week? I heard 8 hours on Monday?
Guessing fairly soon after raid?
Cheers

Dred0
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Dred0 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 pm

So after the update I still cannot see the pack for sale. Is it because I bought the year one pack for that month and thus that pack is unavailable to me except as part of a double pack?

Tethys
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Dred0 wrote:So after the update I still cannot see the pack for sale. Is it because I bought the year one pack for that month and thus that pack is unavailable to me except as part of a double pack?

I'm not sure on the exact reasoning as to why this bug is happening but I do know the team is still looking into it and getting it sorted out (I think it has been for the majority that had the issue). If you are still wanting the pack, you can contact support through the link in my signature and ask for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tethys.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

Mitrax

Postby Mitrax » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:05 am

missing returning of "Cinco de Mayo" pack

Will it come again ???

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:11 am

Middle of November and just 48 days for New Year

No new packages, no patches, nothing...

Oh :(

Tomblade
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tomblade » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:32 am

Waiting is hard. BTW, I now have all the chest blueprints. Combine that with all the pack items and most of the common ones, I can almost craft all items in the game. The only significant roadblock are rubies and argonite. Suffice to say I am still looking forward to the update, no matter how "late" it may come. Of course my patience is a lot higher that most people in the mobile market.

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 am

I've been holding my breath since last February... :cry:

I have very few things left to do (last 4 bps to master, own all) and on a constant look out for a substitute game.

Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Aelfgeft » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Dead, abandoned game. Shame on you people for not being honest about that fact.

Tethys
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tethys » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 am

Aelfgeft wrote:Dead, abandoned game. Shame on you people for not being honest about that fact.

The game isn't dead or abandoned.
Need to contact the support team? Follow this link to do so: https://cloudcade.helpshift.com/a/shop-heroes/

peteypie99

Postby peteypie99 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:14 pm

I mean, the frustration is understandable since we've been "maybed" "hopefullyed" and "sooned" for almost half a year at this point. Haven't had anything substantive since the summer.

I know the update is hopefully this month, but given the track record of the past couple months it makes sense if people feel like they're being strung along.

I believe the game is not dead/abandoned, and my hope is that something large is in the works that the team at CC wants to be perfect (which is why they've kept largely silent). But they have to know that the playerbase is getting disheartened at the lack of specificity. At this point, it would be nice to know specifically what Cold Wars is about, the beta structure, etc. etc. so we can at least theorycraft next steps in our development. Many of us are twiddling our thumbs right now.

Return to “News & Announcements”